Iconic Sunday

     Happy Sunday to everyone!

     I came upon a quote from Goodreads and I found it very inspirational. Yes, it's a famous quote. But it inspired my outfit for the day.

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
- Marilyn Monroe
   

Marilyn Monroe cropped top: Amanda's Closet | High waist denim shorts: thrifted |
Black and Gold sandals: Forever 21 | Orange studded bracelet: Divisoria |
Watch: Relic | Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson

     As I've shared with you a while back, I usually eat out with my family during Sundays. This one's extra special because my craving's been satisfied because Daddy treated us with some icecream from McDonald's! Yaaay!

     Have a great week ahead of you! ♥

     A.


No comments:

Post a Comment