Expect The Unexpected

     My favorite high school adviser used to always say "Expect the unexpected." Since then, I always think of it as the reason behind many memorable experiences I've gone through with my life. For instance, my relationship with my very first boyfriend... But, that'll be a different blog post. ;)

     Anyway, high school. Some of my BEST memories occurred during those 4 years. I'm pretty sure yours as well. I'd love to say prom is one of those memories... but I never experienced prom (huhuhuhu. kidding. it's fine). The people that belonged in those 4 years are the reasons why they became the best.

     Unfortunately, my high school batch mates have become super busy while in college. So we never get the chance to see each other that often. Actually, years passed by before I got to see some of them again. We never get to have the batch reunion where everyone's present. I'm not getting my hopes up regarding that anymore. I lost hope and interest a looooong time ago. Haha.

     Last time I saw some of them, though, 3 of our batchmates' granfather passed away. We payed respect, of course. But we also got to catch up on each other. Especially now that some of us have already graduated from college (nope, i do not belong on those some. haha!).

     Some of these guys have been my classmates since pre-school. It's crazy, I know. But they're all like my family. Extended family. I love them. ♥

     A.







No comments:

Post a Comment