DIY: iPhone Case

     I have this thing wherein I want to change my iPhone's case every single day (to match my outfit or mood), but that's not really possible since in order to do that, I'd need to have 366 different cases... and let's face it, I don't.
 
     So when I went on a trip to Divisoria last weekend with my sister (to shop for a LOT of things which I'll post about later on), I bought a plain white iPhone case with a transparent hard plastic back for about Php200. Which is cheap considering the usual price for designed iPhone cases available on markets.

     When we got home, I took out scissors, pencil and ruler and a scrapbook paper which has a print that I love -- Aztec print, what else?! -- and traced the shape of my iPhone onto the paper and cut it out. Then I slipped the cut out paper into the case and popped my phone in it and voila!

     My very own and very unique iPhone case!


     What's great about this is if you get tired of the print and design of  your case, just remove the paper and cut out a different one! Easy and cheap! ♥

A.

2 comments:

  1. I believe this is the best trick to make your iphone case at home without spending a single penny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there! where in divisoria did you buy this? i've been looking everywhere and i can't seem to find a clear one like this :(

    ReplyDelete