Dressing Room Ninja # 1

     I said I'd post these kinds of things... but I keep on forgetting! Sorry.

     My favorite dressing room wherein my alter ego comes out more often is inside FOREVER 21. There are just too many clothes I want there that I can't possibly buy everything! If I can, I'd buy the whole store. Even the 21 MEN. Hahahaha.



     Anyway, here are some of the things I've tried out since last April. Lately though, I haven't been to the mall. School's been draining my energy. Last night, I fell asleep at around 8pm and woke up at 10am this morning! It's ridiculous, I know. On to the clothes....


These shoes are so comfy! I can probably walk in them all day... 

Floral bustier screams summer!! 

     Compared to TOPSHOP, I can actually go inside this store and come out with a few purchases at hand. Still, I can't buy everything I want. Someday... Someday.

     A.

No comments:

Post a Comment