Expect The Unexpected (part 2)


This isn't related to any of my high school friends whatsoever. But the title is just SPOT ON.

I don't really think you will be interested on reading this since it's just personal rantings. But I just NEED to say this (or in this case - type).

You know that feeling when THAT guy you've had a crush on for like 2 years suddenly talk to you and call you and suddenly have sweet moments together? Then he'd disappear and have a relationship with someone else and you get left with a broken heart? Then after a year, you become friends again? Then he'd be gone again...and this time for 2 whole years. And then as you were adjusting to the fact that he's really gone and you probably won't be seeing him anymore, you bump into him at that place that use to be your rendezvous?!

That's what I'm feeling. NOW.

I don't know how to react or feel about this. One things's for sure, though: I got the surprise of my life. I'm not sure if it's a good or bad one. All I know is...my heart's been beating twice its speed since that moment we bumped into each other.

It got me thinking that kismet's playing a game with me again. Just when I thought I started to learn to use my "brain before heart", this happens.

Now I'm not sure anymore. It seems like I haven't learned at all. I wanna call him or send him a text message or a message online. But I feel like that's wrong. Don't you think? Well... IF YOU happen to stumble upon this blog and read this, I have this to say to you:

I wanted to talk to you a while ago... I was just too darn surprised that I felt like I swallowed my tongue. Please don't think that I'm avoiding you. In fact, I wish you can read this. And know that with every beep of my phone, I wish to see your name flash across the screen. I wanna ask you so many things. I just need answers. I seriously do.

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment