School Blues

     For those of you who know me personally, you'd know that I'm supposed to have graduated from college already last March 2012... but with my unusual hobby of school hopping, I got late (I don't wanna use the term 'held back' since I feel like it'll make you all wonder if I'm stupid or academically challenged).

     All my family members and friends used to just frequently ask me "What school are you going to now?" or "What course are you taking up now?" which implies their knowledge and expectations that I do tend to shift courses and transfer schools.

     But now, I am proud to say that even after being late for 2 years, I am now a....

Yaaaay! 

     This is the farthest I've gone up and accomplished in college. I am so proud of myself! Hahahaha.


     However, I know it's not going to be as easy as it was during 1st and 2nd year. The subjects will be harder and the requirements and expectations are going to be higher. In fact, I've only been back to school from Summer break yesterday and I can already feel the pressure of being a 3rd year student!

     Yesterday was the 1st day back to school and well, let's just say that I felt so tired and heavy after 3 subjects. When I got home, it took me all my strength - what's left of it - to go to my bed and collapse into a deep sleep.

     Anyway, I am not posting this to discourage you guys and rant about how tiring school is - even if it really is - but to share to you guys my achievement, for now. Even if I'm kind of sad that Summer is over here in our country.

     It's time to take out those pretty and colorful umbrellas and rubber boots! Rainy season's here, Manila!

     To those of you who have just started college... well, good luck! Don't do what I did. Stay on your school and stick to your chosen course. ;)

     A.

No comments:

Post a Comment