South Diner

South Diner Menu

     Based on TV shows and movies that I've watched, I have the impression that U.S.A has lots of Diners and people eat there most of the time. I don't know if it's true. However, I can tell you that here in the Philippines, especially in Manila, there are not many of this kind of restaurant. 

     Jukebox, waitresses with aprons, milkshakes, fries, red seats and booths: that's what comes to mind whenever I hear the word 'diner'. And lo and behold, South Diner at BF Homes didn't disappoint my expectations. Although they are missing a jukebox...

     The food was great! I didn't get to finish my order, though. They have quite a big serving. The ambiance was nice... I got to watch a movie as I ate. Even if there weren't any sounds since 80's music was blasting from the store's speakers. 

     I'd definitely go back there someday. With my family, I hope. :) 

     A.

His order... forgot what it's called.

Vanilla Milkshake! 

Mirrors covered the walls of the Diner. 

The counter and its crew members. 

My order: Tuna Cheesemelt Sandwich and Vanilla Milkshake

Let's eat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment