Snip. Boil. Wear.

     Do you suffer from days wherein you have places to go and people to see and yet you have absolutely nothing to wear??? I bet you do. Even if (to our parents' eyes) our closets are full and we don't need more clothes...

     I suffered from this feeling just yesterday as I was about to meet some of my friends from SoFA to watch a movie. And since I've been obsessed with DIYs lately, I decided to make something for myself.

     I had an extra white shirt and a fabric scissors in front of me and I was possessed into cutting out the shirt's sleeves and snipping some more until I have this huge hole for the arms and... I added a little twist at the back. After snipping parts of the shirt away, I dumped and boiled the shirt into some dye and let it dry...

     What do you think of it?

     Like or Not?

Heart shaped cut outs on the back! ♥

     It's not really my style... this sorta kinda grunge-y look. But I figured that it's not that bad to try something new every once in a while.

     After all, change is the only permanent thing in this world.

     A.

Big armholes to let the bandeau peek a little! 

No comments:

Post a Comment