Change

     You know that quote that claims that change is the only constant or permanent thing in this world (or something like that)? Well, I used to HATE change but... as I grow older, I have come to accept the fact that there is nothing I can do to change change.

     In connection with that, my blog has gone through a major change! Like my new background or theme? I do! ♥ It's all thanks to Dane (http://aboxofnostalgia.blogspot.com/)! She's my little sister's best friend and she has become to be like my sister as well especially during this summer. Go check her blog. She writes better than I do and posts more interesting things than me, in my own personal opinion. But don't abandon me just yet! ;)

     I don't know if you already saw it on my Instagram (I post my life there... like literally) but I have gone through a little change myself. I'm sure you all have noticed somehow that I have this very long dark hair... and I get bored with it since it's naturally sleek straight. I try to curl it from time to time but it's too darn stubborn! It just won't stay the way I styled it. But since I am afraid to cut it, I am now acquiring a habit of coloring my tresses... with rainbow colors!

Blue and Red streaks! 

     I don't know if you can tell, but there are BLUE colored streaks on my hair now! :) I only used to have PURPLE ones (which, with time, turned to pink and now it's red) but now I have a different shade that I like. I love it!

     Too bad it's not allowed at the college I go to... but I can easily hide it since I dyed the hair near the nape of my neck so as to have more layers of black hair to cover it up. I'll post another picture with it more seen... but in order to do that, I need to tie up my hair.

     It's almost Independence Day anniversary here in the Philippines! 2 more days. I'm being kinda patriotic with my hair color. Woot!

     Come June 13, it'll be my grandma's - Mommy Annie - 2nd year death aniversary. I terribly miss her.

     Have a great day!

     A.

3 comments:

  1. I like the new theme. ;) Bravo Dane. *Clap Clap*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it Ate! ;) And thanks for making us (by us I mean Jeck, Myka and I) a part of the family! :D :))

    ReplyDelete