TOPSHOP-ping

     I WISH!

     I can't consider myself a fashion blogger since I don't post that many outfit posts, especially on a daily basis as most fashion bloggers do. I also don't have that many clothes to parade around and post photos online. So, I just share what's on my mind, no matter what or who the topic is. That's my goal for this blog of mine (ignore my other blog: that was a school project).

     But as a girl, I do love shopping. And though I'd like to shop to my heart's content, I can't. My wallet is not a bottomless pit. It actually goes empty. Most of the time it is, unfortunately.

     To add to my frustration with my wallet who seems to puke out money, this exists.



     I'm not saying this in a bad way. I LOVE TOPSHOP! I really do. It frustrates me to come inside one of its store branches and see all kinds of heavenly clothes...and come out empty handed.
   
     I do own clothes from TOPSHOP. I also have shoes and a bag. But of course, with every passing season, collections change. And destiny is playing yet another joke on me that only he/she finds funny since whenever I do have the money and can afford clothes from TOPSHOP, I can't find anything I like enough to buy. But whenever I'm practically broke...tada! Everything in the store, i love.

     Here are some of the things I saw from TOPSHOP just this week... how I wish I can go TOPSHOP-ping to these!

     I need a miracle!
   
     A.

Studded shoes! 

Galaxy leggings (not my photo)

Galaxy leggings (not my photo) 
 






   

No comments:

Post a Comment