O-O-T-D

     OOTD. Are you familiar with that? Well, I always used to just see it hashtagged on photos in Instagram or on fashion blogs that I read. I never knew what it meant - I was too prideful to ask.

     But no worries, I know what it means now. And I am proud to say that I thought of it myself. Hahaha. But seriously, for someone who takes pride in knowing a few more things in fashion than average people, it took me a long time before I realized that it means "Outfit of the Day".

     As you know, I practically can't live without Instagram. I like taking photos and looking at other people's captured moments (not in a weird-stalker-mode type). And on this app on my phone, I can spend hours just looking and looking and actually having fun. This is where I first started to realize what OOTD means.

     One time, I actually tried the hashtag OOTD thing on one of my photos...and to my surprise, people who don't follow me and who are complete strangers actually 'like' my photo. Well well well... I guess I found out one of the tricks into becoming Instapopular! ;)

     If you're the kind who wants to be famous or popular in social networking sites or app, well, you should give this a try. A hashtag and four simple letters. That's all it takes.

     As for me, who is an introvert on most days, I don't really care if I'm popular at Instagram. Even if my photos don't make it to the 'Popular Page', I still post photos of the interesting things that crossed my way that particular day. And as for this whole outfit thing... well, I might do it every now and then. After all, I love dressing up.

     A.

Top: Forever 21 | Shorts: thrifted | Shoes: Solemate by SM | Watch: Relic | Necklace: Folded and Hung |
Bracelets: gifts |

Aztec printed top: Onion Clothing by SM | Shorts: Landmark | Sandals: Forever 21 | Watch: Relic |  Green bracelet: Blogger's United Bazaar | "LOVE" ring: Pop Culture 

No comments:

Post a Comment