Coming Soon...

Heart-shaped distress on denim.


     I've got a little surprise for you guys... and I won't say anything about it yet until everything is set. ;)
   
     All I can say is that the wait for it will be worth it! My best friend, Carla and I assure you that. I just want to say in advance that my summer has been quite productive even if it's already nearing its end. Unlike my previous summer vacations where all I did for the 2 whole months of no school is lay in bed, watch movies and read books, I actually did something worthwhile this year. And I am very proud of myself!

     My parents, family and friends have all been very supportive as well. I cannot possibly thank them for this. I feel very loved and blessed!

     Even though there's a greater probability that I may fail at this, I do not intend to give up which is what I usually do when things get tough. I'll try my best not to disappoint anyone with this.

     Hopefully, this will get out of my blog and into the country!

     *fingers crossed*

      A.

No comments:

Post a Comment