Current Style Obsession

     Many of you nowadays most probably own a single (if not many) piece of clothing or accessories which were inspired by and has Tribal or Aztec prints. I, for one, own pretty much a handful of these...and is still planning on getting some more. ♥

     I know it's too common and it's available in almost ALL the fashion boutiques around the world this season, but I don't really care. I strictly believe that even if one is too stubborn (like myself) to follow the trend, there is always a few exceptions and this is one of mine.

     Since it's summer here in my country, I have no allowance. Sadly. So just when all great clothes become available on stores, all I can pretty much do is ogle at them or try them on and take a picture. Pathetic.

     So, without any further ado... Here are about 3 of my favorite tribal/aztec stuff...

High-Low Dress: Landmark 

Sheer button-down blouse: Greenhills
Aztec tote bag: SM Department Store
   

No comments:

Post a Comment