Monday Mayhem

     I hate Mondays. Who can love it? It's the start of another stressful week (school or work wise) and ends the somewhat fun weekends. I always wonder why weekends are far shorter than the weekdays. 

     Anyway, as me and my younger sister arrived home from school, we asked our eldest sister to drive us to BF Homes to get some Milkteas and...French macarons! We went to a cozy place called Bon Appetea

     Since Milktea places are in hype here in the Philippines (they all sprouted out like mushrooms all at the same time), you can see them practically at every corner. However, here at Bon Appetea, they have far cheaper products compared to other tea hubs. They taste the same anyway, so why spend more than 100pesos on your drink? Here, you can have a large drink with pearls for just 80pesos. Both you and your wallet will definitely smile after your visit at this place. 

     In addition to cheaper (and yummy) drinks, they have great ambiance! Not to mention the major color blocking going on inside the store. They made the place to look like a cozy home - with a kitchen, living room with fireplace, small sitting areas and even dining room. Also, one wall is covered almost entirely of post-its with doodles and writings of customers! How cool and fun is that? 



Shorts with lace applique: Paper Dolls Closet
   
     As you can see, my sister's wearing a corporate attire since she just came home from work and our youngest sister's wearing her school PE uniform. As for me... well, I just had to change into something else rather than my school uniform. 

     Back on topic - We always order the drink called Nirvana and it's surprisingly true to its name. It's the only drink we order here. I dunno why we don't try anything else. But that night, we did try something else: Red Velvet Macarons!!! ♥ 

Nirvana with Peals, Red Velvet and Pistachio Macarons

     Eating and drinking is sooooo mainstream. So, my sisters and I decided to laugh out loud amidst the fact that it was Monday night and we still had the whole week ahead of us. What more better way to capture the moment than to take out my ever trusty iPhone and bring out our wacky poses? 

     A. 






No comments:

Post a Comment