2 Dinners in 1 Hour

     I am long past wondering why for the past few months, I have gained weight. My arms are chunky and I can see impending signs of external obliques. But you can't blame me... Well, alright, you can. It's just that I have this favorite quote and I kind of live by it.

 "Temptation is fun... but giving in is better.

     I am not sure who said it... all I know is, I read it inside the wrapper of a Dove Chocolate Bar. See? I even get my quotes from food! Bye size 26 waistline. Bye US size 2. :( 

     Sometimes though, I don't really mind. This gaining weight issue. Why? Because it goes to show that I am blessed. I have enough food served in front of me (yummy ones) thrice, if not more, a day. While I know that starvation is a huge problem for a lot of families and children out there. I should be thankful. I am. 

     I forgot when the exact date was... but I was blessed to have had 2 dinners in 1 hour - as the title says. Pachig and I were to meet at a burger place wherein they serve some of the biggest and yummiest (so they say) burgers. But as usual, he was late. My family decided to dine out that night. I didn't want to wait at home alone, so I came along with them. I introduced them to South Diner. Remember that post I made before about it? Well, I enjoyed the ambiance and food there. I wanted to share the experience with my family. So, off we went to eat dinner there. 

Ordering food

Trying to take a picture with Daddy... but failed. Hahaha.

The SINISTER customer. lol.

Pretty Little Sister

Yummy shake! 

Ribs.



     After ordering and having our food served, Pachig decides to pick me up from this resto and bring me to our originally planned destination for dinner... So, off we went to Zark's Burger

Look who's excited for his Jawbreaker Burger... ;) 

Excuse the Steadler pencil on top of his burger... he just got back from school. :) 

My ever-worth is 95peso burger. Mhmmm. 

I told you he was happy. ;) 
     So there... within an hour, I devoured enough food for an entire day. hahahaha. Really, gluttony is like part of me now. Have to break the habit. 

     A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment