Catching Fire Board Game

     We would probably be facing legal issues if we were to produce this and sell it in the market, but this is just a class project. So to whoever sees this and gets the idea of suing us, well, I suggest you leave because we didn't do anything wrong. 

     In fact, I think we did a pretty decent job of advertising Suzanne Collins' 2nd book of The Hunger Games Trilogy: Catching Fire. And just so you know, my groupmates and I thought of this without any outside sources. Meaning, we didn't search the internet to have ideas as to how we would create it. So if you'll complain that you had the idea first, well, I'm sorry. We didn't know and didn't see whatever it is you made that is similar to what we did. 

We downloaded the official Hunger Games font and adapted the original art work and
logo. 
The Quarter Quell's Arena
     We did the board and the rules for the game, but still in reference to the original concept of the story of Suzanne Collins. However, we had to get photos of Jennifer Lawrence (Katniss Everdeen) and Josh Hutcherson (Peeta Mellark) and other actors and actresses whom we thought would best portray the other tributes if the 2nd movie will be made and shown. 


The Gamemaker's Rulebook 

Tributes

Tribute Profile Cards 
     Sadly, though, my group mates and I didn't get to play (not even once) with this board game that we poured our efforts and time in. This, by the way, is our preliminary exam for one of our major subjects. Guess what subject. Haha

     I bet that if we ever get the chance to sell the rights to this thing, we'd be rich. But alas, we can't. Due to legal matters, of course. We didn't even ask permission for this thing. I do hope we get a good grade, though! 

     May the odds be ever in your favor! ♥

     A. 

My group mates and I. ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment