Saturdate

     I wasn't supposed to go out today. But I figured that it's Saturday and I might as well enjoy the weekend, no matter how limited my budget is. Hahaha. So, I went to (where else?) Makati and met up with (who else?) Pachig. 

     I knew I'd be walking around and you all know my number one rule in dressing up: I wanted to be comfy. So I decided to wear, for the first time ever, my little bustier from Boosteeyay during the Super Sale Bazaar last month. 

     Surprisingly, it didn't feel all dressy and uncomfy at all. I used to only wear corsets and bustiers during special occasions and I've only known it for the gown kind. But since it's one of the fashion trends this Summer, I had to have at least one. And here it is. 

Bustier: Boosteeyay | White tank top: Forever 21 | Jeans: Forever 21 | Belt with bow: Landmark
Necklace: Mia Casa | Watch: Relic 
     I had to wear a tank top over the bustier though. I didn't have enough confidence to wear it on its own. Also, it's mid rib. So... I don't want people seeing my bulging tummy. Hahaha

Bag: Betseyville by Betsey Johnson
     We were supposed to watch Indie films from the Cinemalaya Festival but the tickets were all sold out. Then we wanted to watch The Dark Knight Rises but the tickets were all sold out again. Ugh. All Filipinos seem to be in the mall every Saturday. 

     We only ended up eating at Teriyaki Boy where I ordered the usual things I order in a Japanese Restaurant. I went home full and almost sick to the stomach. Is it just me or do you guys palpitate whenever you eat too much? 

Watermelon Shake

Gyoza... I didn't order this. But they tasted yummy. 

Pork Katsudon
    I hope you all enjoy your weekend! :) I've just gone through Preliminary Exams week and I have something to show you guys! I almost forgot about it. Ugh. So clumsy of me... Watch out for my next post! Hint: Hunger Games fans will L-O-V-E it! 

      So, here are some parting photos of him and me. ♥ 

     A. 





No comments:

Post a Comment