The HOT -ehem- Amazing Spider-Man

    This is a very delayed post. I don't know why I forgot to write about this. Considering the fact that I loved the movie to bits! I even watched it in the cinema not twice, not thrice, but four times. If that doesn't prove how much I enjoyed the movie, then I don't know what will. 

     1st and last time I watched it, I was with Pachig. During the 2nd and 3rd one, I was with my sisters. I watched during the premier night and was so happy to get a free poster. However, I would've been happier, though, if Spider-Man didn't have his mask on! Hahaha. You know what I mean? I've never been interested on Spider-Man until Andrew Garfield put on that very tight red and blue suit. *wink wink*

     How can one not swoon over this new Spider-Man? I mean, come on! I wouldn't have guessed that he's already 28 years old if I hadn't Google-d him. Emma Stone is one lucky lady. 

Yes, this collage is my phone's wallpaper. ;) 

Fave Hollywood couple. Wish they'd end up together forever. ♥ 
     Anyway, I love the movie. Yes, I have a major crush on the main actor, but really, I think the movie, as a whole. is better than the old ones. I felt like I can relate more. And you know, the effects are far better. So on my 4th time to watch the film (in a span of one week), I met up with Pachig in Greenbelt where we decided to re-watch The Amazing Spider-Man

     I decided to wear something comfy but chic. Since I'll be commuting to and from, I had to wear something modest or a bit conservative. I wouldn't want perverts and public transportation drivers gawking at my bare legs or whatever. So, I wore this:

White loose shirt: People Are People | Black spaghetti strap: Forever 21 |
Galaxy leggings: Topshop | Bag: Parfois | Sandals: Forever 21

     
     I promised myself that before cinemas stopped showing Spider-Man, I'd watch again. I'll miss Andrew Garfield - and Peter Parker - for the time when it stops showing to the time the DVD is released. I'm kind of in a crush stage wherein I need a daily dose of him. ♥ Hahahahaha.

     Check out my Twitter profile's background! ;) 

     
     Have a nice day, loves! :* 

     A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment