Dressing Room Ninja # 3

     I don't know if it's number 3 or 4. I lost track. But I just have to share this with you guys! I have just found and discovered my favorite and (probably) secret shopping spot! Well, ok...probably not secret. But what the hey. 

     Once I entered the store and saw the clothes hanging on all the hangers by the walls and racks, I only had one thought. And that's: I want everything! But of course, I can't. I don't have the means to have everything there. So, I settled for fitting some of the clothes I like but didn't buy. 

     If these are still there by the time I get back, I am definitely buying! ♥ 

     A. 


   

2 comments:

  1. love the printed trousers! :) san yan bok? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Market Market. :) Store's name is Top and Bottom.

    ReplyDelete