Super Sale Bazaar!

     Happy Friday the 13th, everyone! ;) 

     I consider such days as lucky...unlike what everyone else thinks. I have always had a fondness for the number "13". My sisters think it's because I'm part evil or something. Hahahaha

     Anyway, after class (thank heavens our afternoon class got cancelled), Carla and I went to my house to wait for Sabrina, our other friend, and my sister Maple. We have all been waiting for this day to come for it is yet again, the time to go shopping at... 

The SuperSale Bazaar! 
     I asked my parents to give us extra money this week so as to have more budget for clothes. It's 90% off! How can one not want to shop at a time like this? It's like an early Christmas present for us fashion and shopping lovers. ♥ And luckily, my parents agreed. My sisters, thanks to me and my convincing powers, got extra cash for this event too. ;) 

     We skipped lunch, the four of us. We were all to eager and excited to see what's in store for us at the World Trade Center Manila where the event is taking place until Sunday. Entrance fee is 100pesos but it's worth it! All the clothes are... I dunno, I am speechless. If I had the ability to, I'd buy ALL of them (using too much exclamation points on this post)!

     My other sister, Pam, met up with us there. But she left earlier than us because she has other plans for today. My elder sister and I, however, along with my 2 best friends, roamed around the place for almost 3 hours straight: searching for the perfect and affordable skirts, bustier, blouse, swimsuit, shorts, bags, accessories and shoes. Alas, we all ended up broke by the end of our trip...and starving. So we all had the same food on our way out of the tent (Sbarro pizzas, Milk teas and Oreo Cheesecake and Red Velvet cookies). Before really leaving, my friends and I had to take a photo by the huge banner outside. So tourist-y. Hahahaha.

L-R: Me, Carla and Sabrina

My purchases for today... ♥ Thank you, parents for the financial aid! 

Peace Friendship bracelets! Treats from Sabrina since she works already and earns her salary. ;) 
      There are a whole lot more that I wish I could've bought... but I have limited budget even with my parents' aid. Still thankful, though. ♥ I love my purchases and it was so nice to have gone shopping with my bestfriends and my sisters. All the stress of the entire week flew out the window once we entered the tent.

     Watch out for my posts wherein I'll be wearing my purchases! Oh and here's what I wore for today. Comfy clothes for a hectic shopping spree.

Head-To-Toe in Forever 21... I just realized. 

Wrist Belt Bangle and Studded Leather bracelet: The Paper Dolls Closet | Peace Sign Bracelet: Super Sale Bazaar | Aztec skirt: Forever 21

"Love" necklace: Forever 21

     Thinking of going back to the bazaar on Sunday... even if I won't be receiving or earning money today or tomorrow. There's just so much that I like. You guys should definitely drop by this weekend. In my opinion, this is the BEST bazaar I have ever visited. 

     Happy weekends! ♥ 

     A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment