Online Shopping

     Just recently, I made a new account in Lookbook.nu. I had an old one from years ago but I forgot my password. Hahaha. Anyway, it's so nice scrolling through hundreds to thousands of photos of normal people showcasing their passion and love for fashion. ♥ It's like a whole new universe in there. I forget time and my priorities a.k.a homeworks and reviewing for major exams whenever I'm logged in. 

     Doesn't really matter if I get hypes for the looks I post or not. I just like seeing other people's photos. I'm not a stalker or anything. I just appreciate visual art. Part of why I love Instagram as well is because I get to see pages and pages of photos. But it must be cool to have fans there in Lookbook. If you have an account there and you happen to read my blog, check out my Lookbook account if you have the time (http://lookbook.nu/adellepalacio). 

     As I was browsing in Lookbook I stumbled upon a link to Facebook which sells AMAZING clothes and accessories! But it's based in another country in Asia - forgot where - and so, international shipping fee is part of the deal. I am saddened by this because the shipping fee will probably cost me more than the actual garment I will purchase. *insert sad face*

I want the skirt and the patterned tights! ♥
     This is one of the moments wherein I wish that I have a credit card (no limit, please!) and just purchase and purchase everything that I want. But alas, that's not possible. So I'll have to settle to just looking at these. For the Filipinos out there who happen to be reading this: if you see or know anything or anyone who sells these kinds of products here in the Philippines, kindly comment on this post and let me know. I will really appreciate your help! 

     In connection with the title of this post, I have been ordering different kinds of things I see online! It's become an addiction, I must admit. I don't leave the house but I still spend money on things that are out of my budget or weekly allowance. It's crazy, I know. I'll be needing an Interference from people soon. 

     Happy evening, everyone! 

     A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment