Patterned Trousers

    I'm not fond of patterned pants or leggings. I just made an exception when I saw that galaxy printed leggings at Topshop. I have nothing against printed pants though. I just can't seem to find the perfect top to pair with it. And I feel like they look like pajamas on me. Hahaha.

Patterned leggings: Shopaholic | Top: Forever 21 | Flats: SoleMate
    
    But that fashion philosophy of mine changed when I saw this gorgeous leggings at my favorite shopping destination: SM Department Store! Not only are most of the clothes affordable, they are also comfy. And you know I'm a sucker for comfy clothes. 

     My sisters and I went to Global City yesterday and this is what I decided to wear. I knew we'd be walking around Market Market for hours long and I had to be comfy. Or else I'd be cranky. It was raining cats and dogs so I had to bring a hoodie/blazer to keep me dry and warm. 

     I spend half of my week's allowance on purchasing lots of things I don't really need but found pretty and amusing. So, I'd probably starve in school for this week. Hahahaha. Anyway, here are some of the amazing purchases I had that day: 

Scarf: NAVA | 'Hello' shirt: Sugaritta | Eagle shirt: Top and Bottom | Coin can: Saizen | iPhone case: Japan Home Center
      As a last minute thought, after buying this purple hard-case for my iPhone, I decided to buy this Lady Gaga sticker from Top and Bottom. The little DIY obsessed girl in me had a sudden urge to make yet another one of the customized iPhone cases so... here it is. I love how it turned out! :)


My Lady Gaga customized iPhone case! ♥
 
     Also, I bought this coin can (piggy bank) wherein I'd put all my savings and not have the chance to "steal" my own savings by popping it open every now and then. With this can here, I'd have to open it like a can of soup in order to get my savings. But I wouldn't want to do that until it's full to the brim with money because the can will be useless after I open it. How awesome is this? Cheers to whoever invented this!

88peso coin can from Saizen
     That night, we had dinner at this place called Jolliant. It's funny, their name. But the food's to be taken seriously. It tasted good! I also loved their interior design. Especially their lights!

     A. 


I know their theme for the resto's ANT...but this is obviously a CATERPILLAR. Hahahaha.


Ordering my hot choco drink.. 

Had to sit at the back of the SUV with all the goodies we bought! 

Close up detail of my printed trousers
     

No comments:

Post a Comment