Monkey Business District

   No, I do not work for or intend to work for someday in the corporate business world. That's too mainstream for me. I like to float my own boat, if you know what I mean. 

   However, I got to come with my sister and Daddy to Manila's Business District a.k.a. Makati one afternoon after I got home from school a bit earlier than expected. I go to Makati for their malls and parks mainly. But I don't get to wander off to the streets and districts where women in high heels and men in suits walk around dragging their briefcases. No. This was one of the rare moments that I did. We had the car with us but since we had to wait for my sister and Daddy's secretary to come back down from the building wherein they had to do their errands, I walked on the sidewalks and looked around. 

     As I looked up at the skyscrapers, the people looked at me. I suppose they see these building every single day as they go to and from their works. And add to that, the fact that I don't really seem to belong in those streets. 

Skirt: from Blogger's United | Sandals: Forever 21




Excuse my messy hair... I fell asleep inside the car. ;) 

Leather Studded Bracelet: available at The Paper Dolls Closet! E-mail us at: thepaperdollscloset@yahoo.com for more details! 


No comments:

Post a Comment