Contrasting "The Dark Knight Rises"

     July 19, 2012 - I went to Makati along with my eldest sister, Maple, amidst the bad (rain and wind = flood) weather. It was a Thursday. I had a half day from school and went home at noon, so we had plenty of time. I knew we were going to watch "The Dark Knight Rises", the last installment of the Batman trilogy. I'm not a fan of DC superheroes, I'm more of a Marvel girl (Yaay for Avengers!) but I was curious about the movie. Everyone seems so psyched about it...and typical me, I just had to watch it during its premiere. 

     3 hours, the movie lasted. I got tired. I mean, who wouldn't? It's lasted more than what a flight from Philippines to another Asian country would. But I must admit: the movie was great! I still don't like Batman though -Don't hate on me, fans! I must say though, the movie was a tad predictable. 3 important points of the ending, I predicted...as a joke. And lo and behold, they turned out to be true. Why? I laughed at the irony of me not being a fan and knowing how it ended. Wouldn't divulge on the details... don't wanna be a spoiler to those who haven't watched. I recommend that you watch it. It's worth your time and money. :) 

     Alright, I've tattled long enough about the movie, now on to my outfit! In contrast to the darkness and gloom of the movie and weather, I wore something that people who saw me probably thought "What in the world is wrong with this lady?" Hahahaha.

Aztec romper: Runway Dreams | Flats: SoleMate 
I love the peek-a-boo cut at the back! ♥ 
          In my defense, I had a cardigan with me. I wore it inside the theater. ;) So, I wasn't that cold. Here in the Philippines, you'd savor every cold moment that comes your way. Why? Because most of the year and span of ones stay here, it's always scorching hot and humid! So don't mind me for wearing short and revealing clothes on considered cold and rainy day. 

'Happy' necklace: Forever21 | Peace sign bracelet: Super Sale Bazaar
      After watching the movie, my sister and I were ecstatic to find that the entire store of ZARA was on sale! *shopaholic squeal* I spent my entire week's allowance on my visit there. Hahaha. Now I'm poor as a rat. But I don't mind. So long as I look fab! ;)

     Hope you all had a fabulous day! ♥

     A.
Tropical printed ZARA skirt: Php995

Blue fringed ZARA skirt: Php995

Goodies I'm taking home! Will show you what's inside next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment