SALE Season Finale

     I've been gone. I know. Miss me? Hahaha. It's been storming around Manila for the past week and the wind is crazy! Felt like it could blow away an entire Nipa Hut...and alas, electricity failed and well, I lived in the dark for the longest few days of my life. Thus, my absence from blogging.

     I'll be talking about the ending of mid-year sale in this post, though. Last week, my sisters and I went to Mall of Asia and attended the opening of the 5th branch of Forever 21 here in the Philippines. The entire mall was on sale. Seriously. Practically all items were sold for half the price. Due to that, I've been eating less to no food at all in school.

     ZARA had its prices up to 75% off and TOPSHOP had their anual Buy 1 Take 1 event. Ahhhh. Heaven. So, this is what I wore:

Purple top: ZARA | Leggings and Black camisole: Forever 21 | Sandals: Celine | Bag: Betseyville 

Senior Citizen parking spot! ♥ Sweet. 
     So... since it's the end of the season sale, I decided to spend my allowance on things I don't really need but since they're on sale, i was like what the heck.

     Next year, I will make sure that I have savings allotted for the season sale! They sell the best clothes on sale during mid-year season sales... I will make sure to be prepared. Hahaha.

     A.


No comments:

Post a Comment