Even My iPhone Loves COSMOS

     By chance or not, I stumbled upon an online store while I scrolled through Instagram. It featured photos of different iPhones with different "skins". I never really liked the thought of sticking anything on my phone for the fear of having to scrape off the sticky residue stickers tend to leave behind wherever they've been stuck on. But the designs were so pretty...and well, my will power to ignore the urge to buy some for my phone was zero at that time. 

     I showed the page to one of my closest college friends who also owned an iPhone and she's not really the type of girl who liked 'girly' things and the designs struck me as girly but lo and behold, she ordered one for her phone as well! Hahahaha. Guess I wasn't the only one with zero will power that time. 

     The store's name is called Oh Oh Manila. I'm not sure whether they have any other online accounts aside from the one on Instagram, but go check it out! It's 350/design and it may sound quite pricey, but it's worth it. 

     You'd never want to put your iPhone back on its case or inside your pocket. You'd just want to keep looking at it even if you're not really using it. 

     A. 

When the package arrived. Yay! 

Tada! Here's my phone... Filled with 2 of my fave fads of the moment: cosmos and triangles! 



My friend's phone. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment