Monday "Tradition" with the Sisters

     I remember posting something before...about my sisters and my Monday escapade in BF, having milk teas and eating. Well, it has sort of become an informal tradition for the 3 of us. ;)

     We once again, ended our Monday by having dinner somewhere and grabbing dessert a.k.a milk teas and French macarons from Bon Appetea. For this certain Monday, we were supposed to eat at Papa John's Pizza but the waiting line was beyond reasonable. Especially for our growling stomachs. So, we ended up devouring big burgers at Zark's Burgers.

Would you eat a burger that tells you outright that it will kill you? Hahahaha.

Decisions, decisions. 


This is the smallest burger they have... I hardly finished it.
     
     After dinner, we had our desserts! Or was it the other way around? I can't remember. Either way, we ate a lot of things that night. So, I'm saving up this week for the upcoming week so that when my sisters and I decide to dine out again, my wallet is ready.

     A.

My usual orders at Bon Appetea: Nirvana Milk Tea with Pearls, Red Velvet and Pistachio
French Macarons 
Eagle Shirt: Top and Bottom | Leggings and Sandals: Forever 21 | Bag: Betseyville by Betsey  Johnson  |
Watch: Relic | Bangles: The Landmark 

No comments:

Post a Comment