My Lucky Finds

     Every time I go to Divisoria, I always stumble upon fashion pieces that I feel lucky to find. More often than not, they're unique pieces. Thus, I feel entirely lucky. 
  
     On my latest trip there, I found the perfect wedges for me! ♥ I have been looking for it everywhere. Literally. Whenever I see a pair of these, there's always no size 9 (I have big feet, i know). So imagine my happiness when I stumbled upon the very same pair of shoes that I've been drooling over for months now... and the store actually has my size! Hallelujah! 

Aztec wedges by Jellybean
     I don't normally wear heels or wedges when I'm out and about, so I don't know where I'll be wearing these aside from some Sundays when I find a dress that matches. But I don't mind. I'm just so happy that I finally found a pair in my size! Yay! Watch out for my outfit post and see where I decide to match this up with. ;)

     Anyway, I also found a couple of rings that I find interesting. I've been seeing a couple of these on Instagram. I don't know what brand originally made these, but these babies are surely 10x cheaper than the ones I see online. 

Starfish ring and Talon ring 
      Aren't they pretty? Alright, pretty is not the word... But they are so me! They're unique (quite) and they're cheap. :) Also, I bought a few neon accessories just to see if I can pull off that trend. I like colors and all but I personally feel like it's not really for me. But what the heck, these are nice.

Neon Party! 

     Midterm exams are coming. So I'll be out for a while. I hope you all enjoy your weekend. 

     Have a GREAT September ahead of you! Cheers! 

     A. 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment