Our Internet Connection Sucks

     I haven't posted anything since... I don't even remember. That's how long it's been. Here in my country, we've been experiencing nonstop rains and floods and strong winds and the such. It's so scary and at the same time, annoying. I couldn't go out of the house for an entire WEEK! And alas, with all of that, electricity and internet connection failed. 

     Bad scenario gone worse is that all of my friends have their electricity and internet connections back when the weather finally calmed...but here in our place -- nada! My sisters and I have been meaning to call and report this to the customer service of the companies who provide us with the utilities but guess what: even our phone line is busted. 

     For weeks and weeks, I felt like I was living in a cave or brought back in time where internet didn't make sense or cellphones haven't even been invented yet. My phone's been dead for I don't know how long. But thankfully, our electricity connection was fixed about 3-5days of complaining and living in darkness. But as for the internet connection? Ugh. Don't get me started. 

     For weeks, my sisters and I have been going in and out of the malls just to go to one of their branches and ask for assistance. But hell, all they ask us to do is call customer service and report the freakin complain! Then what? They continue on with their lives and do nothing. I wanted to rip their heads off. 

     Not only did I miss out on doing and submitting papers and other school works, I also missed out on blogging. My apologies. Our internet connection provider sucks. Big Time. 

     Guess what company is out net provider. 

     A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment