Sunset

     Since I will be leaving Philippines in 2 weeks, I kind of suddenly have this urge to take photos of the Manila sky every once in a while... especially as dusk is arriving. 

     I'm not saying that where I'll be going does not have a setting sun, but I'm pretty sure that nothing can beat Manila sunset. I'll let you all know when I find something better somewhere. But for now, feast your eyes on the very beautiful and picturesque skyline of Manila. ♥ 



     These photos were shot at the Mall of Asia last week. I used my iPhone 4 to take them. Nowadays, I don't really like lugging around my very heavy DSLR Nikon camera. So I always end up using my ever reliable cellphone/game console/mp3 player/digital camera. I am very grateful to Apple for this. ♥ 

     Life's short. Appreciate the simple things in life. No matter how busy you are, don't forget to look up to the sky every once in a while. :) 

     A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment