My Treat!

     As March 3 is drawing closer, I want to spend as much time as I could with my family and friends. So, today, I asked my sisters if they'd like to go to Bonifacio Global City with me... and that it's my treat

     Of course, they said yes! Hahaha. We wanted to go to IHOP - the newly opened and very first branch they have in the country to grab some famous pancakes but we decided at the last minute to just walk around Market Market and Bonifacio High Street

     Upon arriving, we were dismayed and stressed with the fact that the malls were super duper crowded! It seemed like the entire population of Metro Manila suddenly decided to go to BGC at the exact day and time that we did. We could barely walk and breathe properly inside the mall. I am not even exaggerating! Last time I braved a crowd that large was during last season's SALE! 

     Anyway, my sisters and I decided to eat first and I treated them to an early dinner at Banapple. As usual, I ordered the Baked Creamy Cheesy Penne while my sisters had Lasagna Roll-Ups and Chicken Parmigiana. 550 peso meal for 3 yummy dishes? Money well spent! 

Pretty lights at Banapple! 

Part of why i love this place: the ambiance. 

Le Younger Sister. 

Our yummy food! 

Le Elder Sister
     After eating, we went to my favorite store and place at BGC: Fullybooked! I don't know if you guys know but I am a certified book worm. I can read an entire novel in a single day if I'm really hooked to it. Plus, I am a proud owner of a collection of books that practically consists of more than 100 books. And I intend on adding more to it each time I enter a bookstore. 

     I am currently collecting all the books of the "Pretty Little Liars" series by Sara Shepard. And well, I'm only waiting for the final ones to be released and I'm all done with it! So as I wait, I want to read "Warm Bodies" (yes, it's the movie that's showing now and it was originally a book first), "Flipped", "Size 12 and Ready to Rock" and, luckily... I finally found a copy of this somehow elusive book:


     Upon waiting for the staff of Fullybooked to look for a copy of this book for me (which I bought and intend to read on my upcoming flight), I found this really awesome and interesting book which I intend to buy the next time I visit BGC. Has any one of you read it? :) 


    That's right, it's title alone is THE coolest thing there is today! "Zombies VS. Unicorns"!!! How awesome is that? It's a book with compilations of short stories by some of the most famous authors of today's generation and it includes one of my personal favorite author which is the ever talented Meg Cabot! Gotta have this book soon. ♥ 

     After that, my sisters and I walked up to the other end of Bonifacio High Street where we went to Cotton On. I bought a blue back pack which I intend to use as a carry-on bag for my trip. Don't have a photo of it yet, but I will next time (too lazy to get my phone). 

     The best part of the night, though, was where I bought a little padlock for 50 pesos (which will be given to a charity that I can't remember the name of - Oops!) and we'd get to lock it to the newly installed "wall of padlocks". You know that famous one from Korea where lovers from all over the world go to lock a padlock which has their names written on it and they'd throw away the key to symbolize that they'd actually be together forever and never let go like the padlock? Well, I'm glad to say that Philippines has its version of it now! ♥ I just hope that Boni High didn't just put it up in relation to Valentine's Day but actually let it stay there for a long time... otherwise, our padlock will just be gone! :( 

     But since my sisters and I are all single (I think! Haha), we decided to just write our names on the lock as a sort of "siblings pact". To include our parents in on the padlock, we used their wedding anniversary as our lock's code. 







     To end my treat with them, we of course, had to have some dose of milktea. We saw this new place called "Dakasi" where Pam and I ordered Oreo Milktea. ♥ It was yummy and it was also affordable. Which makes it a whole lot better! Haha. 



     Day well spent with my sisters! Sure will miss them when I'm away. Although my wallet is now crying from all the money it lost, it's okay. Money comes and goes... but moments with sisters are priceless! ♥ 

     Happy weekend! 

     A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment