Post-Midterms

     A huge sigh of relief was what my friends and I shared the day we got through Midterm Exams Week (February 4-7, 2013). 

     Of course, we all felt the need to detoxify our stressed and beat up minds and bodies. So we did our somehow traditional post exam 'gala'

     We went to Resorts World Manila last February 8. As usual, we ate... a lot! And watched a movie. This time around, we watched Jackie Chan's latest and last action movie entitled "Chinese Zodiac". I don't know if I can say that I'm a fan of Jackie Chan but I love all his movies (the ones I've watched, at least) and I never fail to laugh and be amazed by his action stunts - makes me wish that I knew martial arts and kick some ass! 

We always match our outfits...somehow. Without actually meaning to. Creepy. Hahaha.

These two are also starting to unintentionally match their outfits! Hahaha.
     It may sound cliche to actually say this... but there is never a dull moment with these three! We laugh at the silliest and simplest of things. Mostly we laugh at each other but that's what friends are for, I guess. As they say, "Real friends don't get offended when you insult you. Instead, they call you something more insulting back". Ain't that true. 





Our matching customized name bracelets! ♥ 

Just because our thesis topic is all about this product. ;) 


     No matter how different you may all be from one another, so long as you still manage to get along and actually laugh and have a good time together, consider them as more than just friends and be siblings! I honestly don't know what I'd do without these 3 Nerdies! ♥ Love them to the moon and back. 

     Keep your friends close! ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment