BOOKLIST

     I will most likely be bored (definitely) on my upcoming flight to US. This is why I am trying to collect as many books I want to read as I can before March 3 arrives. However, the world is playing a cruel trick on me because somehow, all the books on my book list are either unavailable or expensive

     So, here are the books I'm talking about. If you happen to see any of these at any bookstore around Metro Manila, please please please inform me! I'd really love to have these. 

1. Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion


 2. Size 12 and Ready to Rock by Meg Cabot



3. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan 



















4. Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen



















5. Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin



















6. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman 



















7. Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender



















8. Unspoken by Sarah Reese Brennan 


















   
     There you have it! See how long my booklist has become? Wish I can buy them all at the same time. ♥ Anyway, have a great week! If you have any book recommendations, feel free to tell me all about it. :) 

     A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment