Procrastinating

     Right now, I'm supposed to be writing the synthesis for my group's thesis. But, obviously, here I am blogging about what I'm supposed to be doing instead of actually doing it

     I got a good enough reason, though. My brain functions better and is able to think better under time pressure. Maybe it's the adrenaline rush but I have tried and tested this personal theory of mine that I really do work better if I am in a hurry. Which is ironic since I am the slowest person in the world... At least according to my sisters. 

     First off, I'd like to post a few photos of who my thesis group mates are. I am proud to say that amidst all the discouragements that we received from our professors and higher batches, we still ended up grouping together. 

     Since we're close friends, many have doubts that we'll make it through thesis still being friends. But I have great faith in these two! We tease and practically hate each other every passing day. So what's the difference this time? Hahahaha. Anyway, we decided to document our progress with the thesis and how the stress will eventually affect our physical appearances. 

     Go ahead, spot the difference! I certainly hope they're good ones. ;) 

Day 1: December 6, 2012 
Day 2: December 11, 2012

Day 3: January 22, 2013
Day 6: February 4, 2013
     As you can tell, I've been missing out on some thesis meetings with these two. But I have a perfectly good reason! So I hope they understand me. And... I am paying my dues now by doing the synthesis. Well, by doing in later on. Wish me luck! Otherwise, these two will kill me. 

     Hope you're all having a productive day! Stay in school, kids. ;) 

     A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment