January 26, 2013

     I'd like to greet you all a happy start of the month for February! It's my birth month. ♥ I'll be turning 22 in a couple of days. But more on that later... I have a number of backlogs to post. So let's start with the title. 

     Last January 26, Pachig and I celebrated our 3rd year anniversary of friendship. Remember my last year's post? One where we visited the Manila Ocean Park and rode the Eye of MoA? Well, for this year, we celebrated alongside my church friends by going to one of the coldest places you'll ever find in Manila: Tagaytay! Sadly, though, it wasn't that cold there that day. But whatever. It was better than Manila weather. 

We were 11 inside the car... So we both had to fit ourselves in the front passenger seat. 


South Luzon Expressway. 

We got a flat tire halfway to our destination. 

Dress: Forever 21 | Cardigan: The Landmark | Shoes: Auztralian




This guy sliced up my McDonald's Hotcakes for me. ♥ 

At the restaurant in Tagaytay where we had our lunch. 

Pretty view! You can see the ever famous Taal Volcano behind me. 



L-R: Sheryl, Rachel, Maple (my elder sister) and Arnah

Spectacular view! 






Because of this...my sister and I are planning on going to Santorini, Greece! Hahaha. 

Church friends! ♥ 

In case you were wondering where we went... The food's great! So is the view. ♥ 
We bought plants! 

We also bought fruits! 

And a trip to Tagaytay is NOT complete if you don't buy yummy tarts at Rowena's! 

Dropped by Nuvali for some snack and additional sight seeing. 




     Just sharing a happy memory with you guys! Enjoy your weekend. :) 

     A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment