Organizing

     I am not a really organized person (my sisters can vouch for that!). In fact, I don't think I am organized in any way. Even my thoughts are usually jumbled up with one another most of the time. 

     But since it's a new year, I want to do something different...and that's starting to be organized. Don't expect me to change in a snap of a finger, though. This is an old habit of mine and it'll be really hard to remove. So as a form of "baby steps" to change, I got myself a pretty little planner. 


    I got this planner last December at TOMATO. It has all kinds of free discount coupons, stickers and "passport" stamp page where whenever you buy something from their store, you can have the page stamped and by the end of 2013, you can claim a certain prize. 

     Although the main reason why I bought is is because it looked utterly pretty, I am trying to really be organized! Right now, I am multitasking by writing random events on this organizer while I'm also blogging about it. 

     Another thing I'd really like to organize as well is this blog. What do you think? It's becoming too random and quite like the inside of my head. Hahaha. 

     I would now like to put up categories here. Any thoughts as to what these might be? I was kind of thinking something along the following:

  • Fashion - my OOTDs and/or shopping hauls
  • Food - I am a certified pig and usually end up committing gluttony so I might as well write about it!
  • Books - reviews of my read, to-read, and booklist
  • Favorites - weekly/monthly random favorites (I am excited for this!) 
  • Travel - I will be traveling quite a lot this year...so might as well write all about it! Plus, I've always had wanderlust.
  • Personal - family, friends and personal thoughts and photos. I promise to stay away from ranting my problems with you guys. ;) 


     So there you have it! What do you think? I'm going to start labeling each of my entries from now on. I think this is a good way to start being organized. 

     Remember, don't be afraid of change! It's the only thing that's permanent in this world - might as well get used to it! 

     Happy Monday! 

     A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment