Movies Under The Starry Starry Night

     Last February 16, 2013, my friends and I, along with my sisters and a couple of their friends, went to Nuvali at Sta.Rosa, Laguna. We went to this event: 


     It was all our first time to experience something like this! ♥ And boy, was it worth it. It was free of charge, however, we had to spend for our food (duh!) and transportation. It was also my first time to ever watch "Breakfast At Tiffany's", "Pretty In Pink" and "Like Crazy". So imagine my great excitement. 

      We brought along some mats and cooler full of ice to keep our drinks cold. Also, we brought chips, bowl of pasta and shared a bilao full of California Maki and other Japanese food. And of course, cameras were present! 

L-R: Maple, Myka, Pam, Carla, Dane and Moi

Our view! Yes, there were a lot of people but the screen was still bright and I can still hear the movies...which were good. 


     And of course... my friends and I had the need to take some weird photos of us. We're not us if we don't do something weird or different every time we're together. Part of why I love them to bits! ♥


     I hope y'all had a fun weekend! This week is almost halfway through. So just hold on tighter! Friday will come sooner that we all hope for. 

     As for me, I only have 12 days left before I bid goodbye to Philippines. Excited! 

    A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment