My First Bicycle

     My first and probably my last one! Hahahaha. I do not intend to get another bike after this one. Yes, I am  proud to say that I know how to ride one now... But, I will never ride one unless my life depended on it! In this case, my stay in FL depends on it. So I got my own one. 

Red hoodie: Surf Style | Denim shorts: Lee | Mustache shoes: SoleMate
      I got this white and mint colored 26" Huffy bike at Walmart for $94.95 excluding the basket. But I so desperately wanted a basket that I bought one for $20 and asked the staff to put it on. I also had to buy a $5 bike chain and lock. 

      After buying the bicycle last Sunday, I had to ride it all the way back to our apartment which is 4 miles away! Half of the way, I walked while dragging the bike beside me. The other half, I spent riding and stumbling. Thankfully, I was able to get back home safely... but not from the sun! 

     As I was getting dressed into my comfy pajamas, I saw that I had tan lines! It looked like I was still wearing shorts even if I already took it off. My gosh, the sun here is harsh. I can't believe I actually got tan in that short time I was exposed to the sun. Sheesh. I wish bicycles came with roof or something.

     Anyway, I'd like to bring this back home with me. I know it's not safe to bike around Manila but I want to go biking with Pachig. Maybe we can go to Luneta or somewhere there. :) 

     Wouldn't that be nice? 

     A. 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment