Goody Spin Pins

     I've been wanting this for the longest time. But in Manila, it cost a lot of money... I didn't want to spend 300-500 pesos just for a pair of hair clip. 

     However, in US dollars, it's cheaper (just don't convert it!). So I got myself this. And as I expected, I love it! It was worth the wait and worth my money. 

     It comes with instructions, of course...but as usual, I still do it wrong no matter how detailed the instructions are. 


     So, I tried it out and well... let's just say that no matter how straight my hair is, there are always little strands escaping the bows, ties and clips that I put on. It's frustrating, really. 

First time to try it our: fail! Hahahaha
     My biggest worry about it is that it may get all tangled up onto my hair like those round brushes that other girls love. I've had one too many times to have my hair all tangled onto those round brushes...and on some of those cases, I had to cut bits of my hair just to get it our. 

     However, I've used these Goody Spin Pins for about 5 times now since I got it...and so far, it has never once tangled up on my hair. No matter how messy my hair bun looks, it manages to escaped the tangles and come off easily. That's one of the reasons why I love it! 

     Another is, of course, how it makes my hair look afterwards: wavy! ♥ 

Messy? I love it! Adds volume to my hair
     Well, I hope you all discovered something you love this week. I know I did! :) 

     A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment