Panama City Beach

Okay. I've been here for 3 days and I'm too scared to come out of the apartment. First of all, it's really cold outside! Yes, it's sunny...but the breeze is freezing. I don't get how people are still able to go to the beach and swim! Oh well...maybe I'm just not used to the cold weather.

Anyway, it's getting lonely up here. I'm sad most of the time...thus, I take less photos. There isn't anything for me to do. The bus stop (if there's any at all) is too far from the apartment I'm living in! Walking isn't really my thing...especially on this kind of weather. Well, I got my wish though... I'm here in America. Wish I knew someone around here though. Someone I can call a "friend" and go out to eat with and share stories with. But I don't have that.

Spring break is next week. Many have been telling me that people (especially young people) will crowd in from different places to go here and party all day and night. It's not really my thing...but I can't avoid it.

I pray and hope that it doesn't stay sad and lonely for me here. Otherwise, I'd go crazy. Time difference sucks! Wish I can talk to my friends back at home.

A.





No comments:

Post a Comment