Bye Philippines!

March 4, 2013, I hopped on a plane at 8am to America.

Well, not America straight ahead... I had to ride 5 different connecting flights to reach my destination which is Panama City Beach, Florida.

My sisters and grandfather drove me to the airport. If I hadn't been running late, I could've stayed longer to take a photo with them. But... I wasn't able to. Which makes me really sad now. I won't be seeing them for more than 3 months. And that's kind of a BIG deal for me. I haven't been away from them for that long even during the time that I was living in a dormitory up at UPLB.

Anyway, I'm now using Blogger App on my iPhone. So i don't know how this will look like on the page, but this'll have to do for the meantime. I'm gonna get my laptop tomorrow so maybe then I can fix it up.

I miss you all! I miss Philippines! Even if i've only been gone for 3 days.
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment