After Work Shenanigans

     The thing about the sun setting here at around 7PM gives me the illusion that I still get home early (even if I usually get home a 5:30PM). It feels like I can still turn on my laptop, write in my blog, watch a movie and Skype with my family and friends back at home. 

     However, what I don't like about it is that when the sky does get dark, it's already 8PM and by 9PM I am supposed to be asleep already. So you see my point? I only get at least 1-2 hours of actual night before I sleep. It's really frustrating! 

     But, I do find something to do every once in a while: be vain

     I believe that a camera can make pretty much anyone smile no matter how hard things are for them or how complicated the situation they're in are. In my case, I do smile still even when I am so tired that my eyeballs feel like rolling into the sockets and not coming out right again...ever. 

     So the other day, as I waited for a movie to buffer completely, I turned on my iPhone camera (I don't have a digital camera or SLR with me. Bummer) and just took photos of my somewhat tired and completely messed up self. 

     To my surprise, though, everyone at home thought that I looked pretty and had make-up on... which I didn't. My little sister even commented that I should stay here in America because I look prettier when I'm here. 

     Nope. Too bad I believe I'm pretty everywhere! Hahahaha! So I am definitely coming back home to Manila! ♥ 





     I think my laptop's screen light shall be thanked for the awesome lighting. It gives the illusion that I'm somewhat underwater. 

     Anyway, I wish to learn how to apply liquid eyeliner on myself. I don't know how I can actually draw with pen and paper but not with make-up and face. It's ironic. For instance, my sister can draw a proper cat eye but can't draw a straight line on paper. So much for being artsy.

     Have a great day! 

     A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment