Tourist-y

First off, for this week, I only had 3 days at work. Which sucks because I will be receiving less salary. It's however nice because I get to roam around PCB a little.

Second, our new apartment does NOT have WiFi. Which sucks. Good thing the place itself is nice and homey compared to the last one.

Anyway, as you can probably tell, I'm just using mobile internet to post this entry. I bought a Verizon MiFi (hotspot) and well, being a Filipino, I assumed it's unlimited when they said that it's for a month. Silly me spent a month's worth ($60) of Internet in a little less than 2 days. So now I am rushing on writing this.

Just wanted to share to you all that I was in a tourist mode yesterday. I went to 2 of the most interesting looking builidings I have ever seen here at PCB...

Wonderworks and Ripley's Believe It Or Not!

Will share more about it next time! I'm excited to head to Tampa and Orlando FL next week!

Watch out for my adventure posts! ;)

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment