Who Says Big Girls Can't Play Dress-Up Anymore?

I'm not saying we're big in a literal way. But my sisters (16 and 22 years old) and I (20) were so bored while waiting for the clock to strike midnight on the evening of December 24, 2011 or Christmas Eve that we decided to play around with the webcam and make-up. Here, we call it Noche Buena. We wait for midnight and eat together with the family and start opening presents. But since it was just my sisters and grandfather with me, there wasn't much of a celebration.

L-R: Pam (my younger sister), Me, Maple (my eldest sister)

We thought of different characters as to who we'll copy. I instantly had an idea as to who I'll be. Can you guess?

No, I am NOT a vampire...I'm Snow White! 

I know, I know, I don't give justice to Snow White...but I wasn't really intending on dressing up like her and having 7 dwarfs with me. No. I just wanted her black hair, red lips and white skin.

Who's your favorite Disney Princess? Mine's Snow White...and Mulan (although technically, she's not a princess).

No comments:

Post a Comment