Serenitea

     Today, my sisters and I were left at home with pretty much nothing to do. Come afternoon, we decided to drive to BF Homes and visit Serenitea, a place where they make and serve milk teas (which have sort of become a trend here in the Philippines. Milk tea stores). 
     Since I have never tried anything from that particular store before (which is ironic since it's the nearest one we have to our home), I don't know what to order. Especially now that I am not allowed to eat nor drink anything that has chocolate in it. So I looked at the store's 'specialty list' and decided to order something called "Hokkaido Milk Tea" and had it with 100% sugar.

My sisters :) 

Our number #13

With my usual hair-do nowadays

     Have I mentioned that I love Vanilla? Like, I'm obsessed with it. Wait. I swear this isn't random. It has a connection with what i'm about to say. I use Vanilla Shampoo, Vanilla Lotion and Vanilla Perfume. So in short, I smell or reek of Vanilla scent. Everywhere I go, no matter what brand it is or whatever you mix with it, I know the scent of Vanilla. 

Vanilla Silk Shampoo

Cozy Autumn Vanilla Lotion by Bath and Body Works 

Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Spray by Bath and Body Works

     With that, I practically know how Vanilla tastes like. Because you should know, our nose is connected to our mouth. So imagine my surprise when I had my 1st sip of my drink... it tasted like I sipped my shampoo, lotion and perfume. That's how sweet my milk tea was. I shivered at the sweetness. Trust me, I love sweets and nothing is ever "too sweet" for me. But my Hokkaido Milk Tea proved to me that there sure are always a first! 

No comments:

Post a Comment