Craving No More

For almost 3 days now, I have been cranky due to my futile craving for Kimbap (a Korean food). Why futile, you might ask? Because my school only serves this kind of food when there are events. Plus I don't know where I can buy some outside our school and I can't make some as well even though I know the ingredients and stuff.
Today, our prof for our 1st class didn't show up again. So we had free cut and were left to wait for our next class which was at 12:30pm. But since it was just 9am when we left our first class, there was plenty of time to be frustrated about my cravings.
Thankfully though, I have friends who were with me and joined in on my cravings. We drove around in search for the Korean restaurants that our other friends recommended to us. And alas, we found it!
We went to a Korean convenience store first and bought Korean icecreams which were yummy! Then crossed the street onto a Korean restaurant which I have no idea as to what the name is. All I cared about was that they served Kimbap and that I can finally eat some.
On the way back to school, my tummy was so full and finally, my Korean food craving is solved.
Great day!
Kimbap
L-R: Steve, Me, Rigill and Hairul
Enjoying my lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment