"I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good,"

You know the quote. If not, you haven't lived yet. Kidding!

Anyway, I've been lazy (and busy, but I have never allowed myself to be affected by that) these past few days. Thankfully, my migraine is gone now. After suffering from it for an entire week, I am now afraid of feeling even the slightest signs of headaches. Thus, my lack of posts for I fear that prolonging my stay in front of the laptop will trigger another migraine. Which I do not ever want to happen ever again.

Last Sunday, as I was sitting on my chair during Sunday School (I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints), I was fiddling with a few strands of my hair and surprised myself by doing this...

I fishtail-braided my hair! 

These heels always kill my feet even when I'm just sitting there.

Also, that evening, Pachig and I went to see a movie. Although I'm not really allowed to go out on a Sunday much more watch s movie, I'm sorry. It's just with his having a job and all, it's hard to get to see him nowadays. Which is kinda sad. So every chance that he's available, we go out. We watched the 2nd movie of Sherlock Holmes. It was nice! I like Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law. Plus, I like movies with story lines like that.

While waiting for the cinema to accommodate us. 

Today, Tuesday, I finished reading the book I borrowed from one of my best friends. It's soon to be a major motion picture that'll release this year. I am so looking forward to it. I hope that they hurry up with the production and release even a short teaser trailer which, as of the moment, they fail to do.


Emma Watson as Sam and Logan Lerman as Charlie for the movie.

Honestly, I didn't expect the story to be like what it really is. I thought it was some kind of a love story or a wallflower turning into a popular kid and all. The story certainly took me by surprise and gave me no ideas as to how it'll end. It's a good book. I'd recommend that you read it. However, I can't seem to imagine how Logan Lerman will portray Charlie (the main character of the story) and Emma Watson as Sam (Charlie's love interest, obviously)... the story's too, i dunno, mature? Nah. Maybe it's just me because usual Filipino teenagers don't go through such drama. Culture differences again, I suppose. 

Alright, enough of that. I don't want to spoil the book and the movie by sharing too much. It's late as well, so I have to go. I hope you've been having a great week! I kind of did... even though I have been entirely lazy all week. I just wanted to sleep and sleep and sleep. 

A.

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to buy a copy of The Perks of Being a Wallflower, but I just keep ditching it for another book. I regret it now. :))

    ReplyDelete