The Hunger Games Madness!

Tickets to the advance screening of The Hunger Games

     I've mentioned in my previous post that one of my favorite trilogy series is The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, right?  So it is only natural for me to have been uber excited about it being a major motion picture and wanting to watch the movie earlier than most people. 

     My sisters and I and our Grandpa watched at the advance screening of the movie at the Mall of Asia last March 21, 2012 (Premiere worldwide was March 22). I was so excited to see it early that I hurriedly answered and finished my final exams for Earth Science at school and went straight home! I didn't care even if it was exams week. All I know was that I'd be able to see Josh Hutcherson and Alexander Ludwig (Hollywood crushes of mine!) at the big screen! 





     

No comments:

Post a Comment