It's A Boy!

That's Apple Juice that I'm drinking..

     March 2, 2012, I attended the very 1st Baby Shower I was ever invited to. It's not because I don't have friends or anything like that... it just so happens that due to my consecutive 'school hopping', I get left behind every semester and keep on repeating being a 1st year college (I repeated 4 times! Not because I'm stupid or a failing student). So, my friends are mostly younger than me. Not one of them are pregnant yet or having a baby anytime soon...
     But Gwada here has two kids already. She's sort of our 'Mama' in class. She's probably the coolest mom I know, aside from my own mom! She'll be having her 3rd child, which, as the title implies, is a boy! 
     It was such a nice and windy day. There were so many food and games were played. I thought baby showers were all serious and all about pregnancy and stuff... but boy, was I mistaken. This party was filled with laughter, games and food! Now I wish there will be more baby showers in the future... haha! Kidding. Studies first, kids! ;)




With Mama Gwadz! 

Me with my blockmates







No comments:

Post a Comment