Super Sale Bazaar

     March 3, 2012, my sisters Maple, Pam and I went to the World Trade Center Manila to attend (shop?) at the Super Sale Bazaar
     
     There were so many pretty clothes, shoes, bags, accessories, make-up and food! Have I mentioned that I love bazaars? If I haven't, well I'm saying it now. The prices were reasonable and most of the goodies they were selling were one-of-a-kind. I wish I had no budget limit... otherwise I could've bought the entire place! 

     Fashion bloggers, internet shops and hard to find stores were present at the event. The place was filled with pretty things that I kinda got dizzy. Oh and people were swarming all over! Especially since Sophie's Mom (they sell the greatest, and probably only, Red Velvet Cookies I have ever tasted! Also, Red Velvet Cupcakes and Mochi Ice Cream!) was located at the entrance of the place. 

     We had to pay Php100 for the entrance fee, but that's okay... Since you get a free hot pink reusable (not to mention eco-friendly) shopping bag! And everyone loves free goodies! 

Nutella Mochi Balls

Red Velvet Cookie

Red Velvet Cupcake


One of my favorite triolgy ever... in the form of lockets! 

Book lockets!!! Heaven. 

My purchases: a Deathly Hallows necklace, The Hunger Games locket, Hello Kitty specs

No comments:

Post a Comment